“From the smallest zipper to the largest skyscraper, stainless steel is an essential part of modern life.” –Metal Supermarket
Stainless steel suppliers in the Philippines are known for producing high-quality steels that are used not just locally, but internationally as well. Steel products are popular in the Philippines for numerous purposes like construction, accessories, and equipment-making to name a few. Although some of you may have seen or have heard about it, not everyone is aware of its properties, purpose, usage, and the advantages that come with it.
According to Jagran Josh, the usage of steel and stainless steel is extensive for commercial and consumer applications. Although they are alike in appearance, they still differ in terms of strength, flexibility, hardness, cost, and so forth.
Uses of Stainless Steel
According to Mead Metal, “unlike ordinary steel, stainless steel isn’t prone to corrosion, rusting, or staining with exposure to water.”
Some of the best properties of stainless steel are:
- Not prone to corrosion
- Hardening properties
- Aesthetic Appeal
- Low price
Apart from the properties mentioned above, the Metal Supermarkets states that stainless steel is a material that is easily welded, has an attractive finish, and is low maintenance compared to other resources. With these properties, it can be assumed why stainless steel is employed for diverse purposes. It can be a primary material for the production of various surgical tools, medical equipment, transportation, and kitchen accessories.
- Surgical Tools and Medical Equipment. According to ASSDA, “the cleanability of stainless steel makes it the first choice in hospitals, kitchens, food, and pharmaceutical processing facilities.” The production of medical equipment is made with the use of stainless steel because it is easy to sanitize and is not susceptible to corrosion. Medical equipment and surgical tools should always be clean because they are used for treating patients and are utilized during surgical operations. If the material is untidy, it will lead to infections which is terrifying.
- Today, the use of stainless is favorable in terms of transportation, which includes trucks, buses, aircraft, cars, ships, and so forth. To support this statement, the World Steel Association states that “steel facilitates our mobility and the transport of goods. Whether in the form of bicycles, motorcycles, cars, buses, trains, ships, planes – or in the transport networks that support them – steel is essential to every mode of transport.”
- Kitchen Accessories.Steels are utilized for creating kitchen accessories like cutlery, kitchen sinks, and cookware. According to World Stainless, “stainless steel has a proven record of success in these areas where sanitation and ease of cleaning are so important. The easy cleaning ability of stainless steel makes it the first choice for strict hygienic conditions.”
The reason why stainless steels are widespread is because of its physical properties. Due to its strength, flexibility, and resistance to corrosion, stainless steel is in-demand in our country. According to Mid City Steel, “kitchens, food processing plants, hospitals, medical offices, surgical centers, and other industries rely heavily on stainless steel for easy cleaning and sterilization.”
Existing Stainless Steel Suppliers in the Philippines:
If you are looking or will look for a stainless steel supplier in the Philippines, here are some options to choose from:
- DN Steel Marketing, Incorporated. One of the premier suppliers of quality stainless steels in the Philippines. Since 1983, they guarantee that their merchandises are of genuine quality, and they strive to serve their clients by not giving them anything less than what is promised.
- Tri-ron Stainless Steel Philippines. Tri-ron Stainless Steel is a company that supplies stainless steel products to various companies throughout the Philippines. According to them, they deliver their stainless steel products on-time and are sold for highly reasonable prices.
- Precious Steel. Precious Steel is one of the most promising distributors of different metal type products in the Philippines. They take pride in ensuring that all of their products are acquired and delivered through trusted and reliable sources. Additionally, this company has 22 years of experience and exposure in the world of the metal industry as they can provide everything that you may need from steel bars to rivets, and everything in between.
- Mega Pacific Stainless Trading Company. Today, Mega Pacific Stainless Trading Company is one of the leading suppliers of stainless steel products and accessories in the Philippines. Just like any other supplier, their products are high in quality. They mainly offer stainless accessories, stainless baluster, and stainless designs to serve you at any moment.
- Arlon’s Stainless Steel Fabrication. Arlon’s Stainless Steel Fabrication supplies and delivers steels throughout the Philippines. They are open from Mondays to Saturdays, 8 AM-5 PM only. According to them, they are renowned for their accuracy and efficiency when it comes to steel fabrication.
- Tiong Kieng Metal and Hardware. Tiong Kieng Metal and Hardware is a leading distributor, wholesaler, and retailer of various industrial products since 1984. This company is mainly focused on supplying stainless steel, copper, brass, aluminum, black iron, engineering, plastics, and phenolic boards in the country. They also provide wide ranges of variants such as plates, round bars, tubes, screens, pipes, and so forth to the local market.
These are just a few options to consider if you are looking for a stainless steel supplier. There are still plenty of steel suppliers who can be of help to you in your inquiries here in the Philippines.