As you go outside your house, you will notice how construction industries use various materials when it comes to building such infrastructures. Gone are the days when people only use standard and cheap materials to cover their buildings and houses for protection. Fortunately, several changes were made thanks to modern technology. At the moment, specific industries are now using advanced materials to give life and creativity, such as what they call an “Aluminum Composite Panel.”
Since not everyone is not familiar with what an aluminum composite panel is, we will discuss some of the information about it to keep you posted. For you to have a better view of what we are going to talk about, here is the flow of what we will cover:
- What is Aluminum Composite Panel?
- What Are the Characteristics of Aluminum Composite Panel?
- Aluminum Composite Panel Providers in the Philippines
What is Aluminum Composite Panel?
According to Architecks, an aluminum composite panel is a lightweight, durable panel that is made out of aluminum and polyethylene compound. Apart from that, Polylite explains that this material is composed of many layers of aluminum materials. It is common knowledge that aluminum is the world’s most abundant metal. It is likewise the third most common element embracing 8% of the earth’s crust. With that, an aluminum composite panel is an excellent material for exterior and interior cladding for buildings. It can also be utilized as retrofit applications. All in all, it is a top-notch material that can preserve the elegance of any architectural design and can be bent to suit several design shapes.
What Are the Characteristics of Aluminum Composite Panel?
- Lightweight and Easy to Maintain-Aluminum composite panels are said to weigh for only 5.6kg/m2. In fact, it is lighter compared to other existent cladding materials in the Philippines, such as granite and marble. According to Tomark Group, aluminum is a lightweight material that is perfect for cladding systems.
- Durable Property-Aluminum composite panels are considered to be highly resistant to chemical corrosions. The reason for that is because of its advance fluoroplastic coating, which makes it durable at all times. Apart from that, this composite material is resistant to blows, rigid, breakage, and pressure.
- Weather Resistant– According to CEI Composites, aluminum composite panels are weather and stain-resistant. If you are planning to have an excellent cladding for your exteriors and interiors, aluminum composite panels are perfect for consideration.
- Fire Resistant- As a material, aluminum composite panels are fire-resistant. Its non-flammable cover sheets protect the plastic core that can guarantee your safety. As mentioned by CEI Composites, aluminum does not burn; that is why this material provides a fireproof option.
- Easy Maintenance and Installation– Just like any other cladding material, an aluminum composite panel is easy to maintain and install. To remove dirt, all you have to do is to wipe it with a clean cloth. Furthermore, CEI Composites mentions that aluminum composite panels offer a safer and more economical option when it comes to traditional cladding materials. Even it is easy to install, hiring a roofing installer is still a wise option to consider.
Aluminum Composite Panel Providers in the Philippines
- Architecks Metal Systems Inc.– Architecks is an aluminum composite panel provider in the Philippines. It is a duly licensed corporation that provides patented structural steel decking products. Apart from that, it is one of the leading companies for supplying aluminum composite materials throughout the country. As a pioneer in the field, they mainly offer their aluminum composite materials at 3mm, 4mm, and 5mm that are available in colors such as silver, metallic, bronze, dream X, pearl, satin, and mirror finish. Also, these materials are available in Polyester, Polyvinynilidine Flouride, and Fire Rated coatings.
If you want to know more about them and their offered aluminum composite panels, you could visit its website at Architecks Metal Systems Inc. Also, you could visit them directly at Unit 5A, 5th Floor, DN Corporate Center, Quezon Ave. Brgy. South Triangle, Quezon City, Philippines.
- Polylite Industrial Corporation– Aside from Architecks, Polylite is also an aluminum composite panel supplier in the Philippines. As a corporation, they mainly offer Alutech aluminum composite panel products to their clients. According to them, their materials are very rigid and strong regardless of its lightweight property. Also, their panels come in a wide variety of colors, including silver, copper, gold, red, black, red, blue, green, grey, and so on. As for the panel thicknesses, they offer aluminum composites at 3mm x 0.15mm PE 4’ x 8’, 3mm x 0.15mm PE 4’ x 16’, 4mm x 0.21mm PVDF 4’ x 8’, and 4mm x 0.21mm PVDF 4’ x 16’.
If you want to know more about them and their offered materials, you could visit its website at Polylite Industrial Corporation. Also, you could visit them directly in the areas of Las Piñas, Quezon City, Ortigas, Taguig, Cavite, and so on.
Architecks Metal Systems Inc. and Polylite Industrial Corporation are both reliable providers of aluminum composite panels in the Philippines. For years, they have been considered as experts with their products and services that are utilized in the industry. By trusting one of them, you are enabling yourself to be assisted by the people who are well-informed when it comes to construction subject matters. Whenever you are planning on choosing something that involves metal requirements, do not hesitate to trust a company or a corporation before you begin. Having someone to guide you can lessen or prevent such problems in the long run.
In today’s time, aluminum composite panels are one of the most economical materials that are available on the market, whether in the Philippines or abroad. With its inexpensive cost and long-lasting property, aluminum composite panels offer home and building owners with a lot of advantages that come with it. Apart from that, the aluminum composite panel can be used in advertisement boards, factory buildings, cladding for buildings that are located in a corrosive environment, and so on. Obtaining this material can provide you numerous benefits for your house or any infrastructure.